Tuesday, July 12, 2011

english rose..


 the pile of my garden/beach literature is getting bigger every day. this summer should last much longer for all i've prepared to read. anyway, love it when people go to london and think of me. although it would have been nice to get some vintage vivienne westwood souvenir from portobello road, i'm the girl of small pleasures, so the stones biography works quite fine for me this time. and the fact of having the august issues of my favorite magazines on the 10th of july is also pretty satisfying.

3 comments:

Slavica | Pickpocket said...

Ja bih trenutno sve dala za taj blago skriveni Dazed and Confused magazin...;)
Hm, mislim da ću da se preselim u London...

Taylor said...

Just discovered your blog and have been reading through it/I love it. I've been accumulating beach lit as well. And that picture of Kate is perfect.

Kel said...

Looks like my perfect afternoon!


With lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

Come see why I 'wear the pants'